IRS specializes in the rental and design of on site radio communications systems for petro-chemical plants . We can provide a temporary solution or long term system design based on rental equipment demonstrations. When you can't get the communications you need contact us with your request and IRS can assist in the system design and implementation to accomplish your specific communications needs.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL PURCHASE PLAN
- Rental cost applies towards the purchase of equipment.
- Great for limited budgets and preset spending limits.
- Get the total amount of equipment you need now.
- Contracts available for 3, 6, 9 or 12month purchase plans.
- Must have approved credit or can be billed monthly to Visa/Mastercard or American Express!
- Be creative we will work with you to get you what you need!
- Tell use what monthly cost you want to stay within: It helps us determine length of contract.
- Determine what manufacturer you want to be supplied: Example (Motorola, Icom, Kenwood or any other)
- Determine what model number if known to be supplied: (Ht1000, Ht750, F4S or any other if known)
- Determine what frequency band:Example (VHF, UHF, 800mhz, 900mhz) please indicate exact if known.
- Determine how many channels are required: (2, 4, 16 or any other)
- Determine if you want New or Reconditioned units: (reconditioned units are limited availability)
- Determine additional features you want in radio units: scan, display or any other
- Determine if you need: (intrinsically safe rated for plant use) or (general use)
- Determine total number of units you want on contract:
- Determine accessories wanted: spare batteries, belt clips, single chargers, gang chargers, speaker microphones or any other accessory.